Max - Live!

whell

I've been thinking about this. Max posted this (not a youtube version) about a week ago and it seemed to fall off the page. I was going to bump it this morning! It's great fun. Oddly, the sound quality from the site I listened to was pretty good coming out of my crappy computer speakers. Tonight I'm going to show hubby on the big screen thru the khorns.

Definitely worth a watch.

I am currently in the process of employing a semi-naked slave girl to fan me and peel my grapes. [:P]

In the meantime the video has now been put up on various sites and there are over 30 forums discussing it. I understand from the latest figures we have that there have been a total of about 18,000 downloads to date and there is at least one TV station interested in acquiring the rights.

I guess this is my 15 minutes of fame [<:o)]

I am available for weddings and Barmitsvah's.....

Heaven knows how it will sound from the internet over Meagain's system - the quality of the recording, specifically the sound, is not that great...

I really enjoyed that video. Thank you. The one thing that struck me most was even though they have very high end audio systems in which they have invested a lot of money. They have not forgotten it's really about the beauty of the musical performance which comes from the hearts of the musical artist and not getting too caught up in the performance of the audio system.