Long time, no hear...and things for sale

jhawk92

Craig I just sent you an email, two people emailed me in the last couple of days that might want a cabinet. One for a 233 and another for a 340a, I need too know what brand of output tubes are in these these amps, I need too know if they have those taller aftermarket 7591 electro harmonic tubes in them or the factory tubes or the JJ Telsa 7591 output tubes in them. I sent you an email tell me if you got it. And yes I do get emails from people that you have refured too me, thanks a million, when I sell a cabinet on ebay I always tell them if thier scott ever needs work too look you up. The last 6 months or so have just been so buisy I hardly have time too build cabinets, I have three kids that play sports all the time and I work shiftwork as a miner and have been putting in an extra shift a week on average down in the mines. Heck I bet its been 6 months since I put a cabinet on ebay, evertime I get a cabinet built it seems like someone emails me and takes it off my hands. I have two cabinets ready too go a walnut one and an oak one for a scott 299 series tube amp. Hopefully the guy with the 233 will take one of these, as long as his scott 233 doesnt have those dang taller Electro Harmonic 7591 tubes in it, if it has those bigger 7591 tubes in it then I will have too build a metel grated cabinet for him so it will clear those taller tubes. Craig it seems like lately a lot of the amps you have rebuilt you have been using the JJ Telsa 7591 output tubes, do you like them better then the Electo Harmonic 7591 tubes, I hope so it makes it easier on cabinet making. LOL. Check your email......

Hey Rob Good to see you on the Forum. Been a while. I remember the pilgrimige of 2003 you were talking about Satilites and starting a family. Glad to hear the job and family is all going well.

I too am a government contractor these days. Keeping the Medicare computer systems secure is a bit more boring than space flight.

JM

JM-

Yeah, that '03 pilgrimage was a blast. Sounds like some of the others have been just as good, maybe even better since I see folks have been getting to hear the new Heritage speakers, as well as some great "door" prizes. I guess it has been 3+ years since the Indy trip. Carlin's now 3, and I left the satellite company as it was in the process of being bought out, and when you are being acquired, usually not much falls in your favor. I figure it's a promotion...satellite engineer to rocket scientist, but who knows. Hope things are going well with you and your family.

Jeff-

You've got email.