Center Speaker Placement of the KLF-C7

rvincerob1

I am requesting assistance on the placement of the klf-c7. I will be purchasing a 16:9 TV and I do not want to sit it on top of the tv. So does anyone know which AV Table will house the c7. I would like to sit it directly beneath the TV. It is 11 inches high and there is where my problem is . Please your help is greatly appreciated. Any information on how you are using your c7 in regards to placement

You could make a plywood box the same height as your c7. Measure the base of your tv and then make the box that deep minus the depth of the c7. Then set the box and c7 on top of your tv stand and the TV on top of that.

Or find a stand with adjustable shelevs that's as wide as the c-7. That may be tough though.

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

SONY STD-D611 (reciever)Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Sony KV 27V55 (9 year old 27" TV still kickin')

:eyes

My HT setup includes;

Mitsubishi 55" 16x9 widescreen

KLF 20's Front speakers

C7 Center

RS 3II Surrounds (Rec. by a Klipsch tech and a great call)

KSW 15 Sub and KSW 12 sub connected to the KSW 15.

I have my C7 sitting directly in front of the widescreen on the floor angled up using the legs as the manual recommends. The floor is a hardwood parquette. Due to the size of the TV, and the KLF 20's, I don't like adding more boxes and cabinets to the room. With the lights down, and a movie blasting, the black cabinet of the C7 blends in with the tv. I usually start with Klipsch general recs, then experiment a little. I also don't have to factor in WAF, just my 13 yr old son and myself.

Other Klipsch in the house include;

KG 4.2 2 pair

Quintets with 8 inch sub(non Klipsch) for master bedroom HT

Recently purchased a pair of Belles which will not be part of HT, but for 2 channel Jazz lisitening in a much larger room.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...