Center channel to match CF3's?

scottwest

I've owned the KV-4 and you won't be disappointed.

Billy, are you headed to Memphis?

hey Gary....No, no Memphis for me. I am working hard all this week to get caught up so I can be gone from the 1st to the 8th. My daughter is competing @ AMTC (Millie Lewis Convention) in Orlando and that is sucking all the time, money and life out of us right now. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway, I'm like 0-3 in Bowl games. I saw Dan Marino light us up in the 1980 Gator Bowl, Oklahoma State break our hearts when Rusty Hilger hit Barry Hanna for a 25 yard TD w/ 1 minute to go in the '84 Gator Bowl and the Tommy Hodson/Wendell Davis Show and LSU in another Gator Bowl nightmare in '87. I couldn't do that to the ***** again.

I've owned the KV-4 and you won't be disappointed.

Billy, are you headed to Memphis?

hey Gary....No, no Memphis for me. I am working hard all this week to get caught up so I can be gone from the 1st to the 8th. My daughter is competing @ AMTC (Millie Lewis Convention) in Orlando and that is sucking all the time, money and life out of us right now. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway, I'm like 0-3 in Bowl games. I saw Dan Marino light us up in the 1980 Gator Bowl, Oklahoma State break our hearts when Rusty Hilger hit Barry Hanna for a 25 yard TD w/ 1 minute to go in the '84 Gator Bowl and the Tommy Hodson/Wendell Davis Show and LSU in another Gator Bowl nightmare in '87. I couldn't do that to the ***** again.

see Gary, if I had gone to the game we would have blown it there at the end

GO ***** (and Wildcats HA HA)

• 2 months later...