Matching Receiver

Rajesh

Hi everyone Happy new Year Thanks for the replies [:D] .Had used Denon and then changed to Yamaha 1600 . The surrounds are more detailed and all speakers are crisp....Just type klipsch and Yamaha in google search and you can see from sep2004 Klipsch had been working hand in hand with yamaha japan to get better performance . so i think ideally Yamaha suits Klipsch very much. Tell me your ideas too.... The RF-7 has been always on top and now replaced with RF-82 smaller drivers and an extra driver added in order to compensate smaller width but depth is increased to maintain the volume of the cabinet.

Regards

Rajesh

Hi everyone Happy new Year Thanks for the replies [:D] .Had used Denon and then changed to Yamaha 1600 . The surrounds are more detailed and all speakers are crisp....Just type klipsch and Yamaha in google search and you can see from sep2004 Klipsch had been working hand in hand with yamaha japan to get better performance . so i think ideally Yamaha suits Klipsch very much. Tell me your ideas too.... The RF-7 has been always on top and now replaced with RF-82 smaller drivers and an extra driver added in order to compensate smaller width but depth is increased to maintain the volume of the cabinet.

RF-83 is actually the top Reference model currently. Glad you found a good match to your speakers!

It's still all about personal preference.I did see Klipsch and Yamaha "share a vision",nothing about designing to maximize Klipsch performance(would be nice though).I did see on the first google page someone posted Klipsch with Yamaha will drill your brain out(or words to that effect).I don't however think it's that severe and have not heard the latest generation Yamaha.

Just got a new Yamaha 5890 receiver to replace my Sony 895....................the Yamaha is much more detailed in the higher end, almost to the point of too bright..................It sounds different than the Sony..............haven't really figured it out yet, hell, it took me over a year to figure out the Sony, I find the operator's manual to be confusing, like most of them are, but I'll play with it until I get it right..............need more time to play with it, think I'm going to like it.............it does push the Heresy's pretty good, time will tell how good it is.....................Never figured I'd own a Yamaha.......never figured on owning Heresy's.....................damn forum.............still think about Khorns and Mac's..........it never stops................DOES IT????