1980 Klipschorns and Heresy's

Oldsoundz

Hello All,

I have recently purchased my 1st sets of Klipsch and was hoping to get some info on them.

The copywrite date on both sets of speakers indicates 1980 and I am wondering if for sure that is the year they were produced ?

Also the K horns have 2 serials per speaker. 1 on the h/f and 1 on the l/f. Are all sets like this?

As for dating them.If the copywrite is not accurate,how would I date them?

Thank You,

Chris

Thank you.

How do these rate in desireability? I know that some years are more popular among collector's. The k-horns have only 1 small flaw, being a nick in the bottom front runner.Aside from that they are virtually perfect. AK-2 x-over's. And the Heresy's I think are the same year with same walnut finnish with no scratches on top bottom or sides.

Thank you.

How do these rate in desireability? I know that some years are more popular among collector's. The k-horns have only 1 small flaw, being a nick in the bottom front runner.Aside from that they are virtually perfect. AK-2 x-over's. And the Heresy's I think are the same year with same walnut finnish with no scratches on top bottom or sides.

They are not desireable at all..................the are big, ugly, have to have corners, dust collectors if you will, I don't know why anyone would want such a speaker in their home..................................So, sell them to me, Where are you located???As a Forum Buddy I would do this for you, but don't tell anyone I took them off your hands...............................