For Sale: Heresy II LCR

Jay L

I need to make some more space in the closet, I am letting go of my 3 heresy IIs. They used to be walnut and were painted black, i'd rate them about 7.5 out of 10. There is no serial number stickers on them but i know their vintage is around 85-86. also the bottoms did have 4 feet screwed into them, they have been removed but will be incuded if so desired. I am asking $450 for all 3. I am willing to seperate. please contact me via email as i don't check here often. jlgsxr @ localnet .com

I AM a lucky bast..d!! but not because I jumped line here, nope... because I stepped up to the plate on the butt ugly speakers that are sitting in my living room [:P]

Regarding the Heresy's, they are not for my consideration. I've got a notoriously cheap friend (Jim, you reading this yet? [;)] ) who is interested in a HT setup. I'm going to be holding a pair of Heresy's for Colter as he bought them off ebay, from a guy who lives near me.

I'll be taking THESE (Colters) over to cheapies house (that'd be Jim) and see what he thinks about them. Just in case he IS reading this, he's got a very affluent Dr. Friend who is happy as pig in mud, with his Bose system. I'm trying to prevent that peer pressure from allowing Jim to make the same mistake. To know Jim, is to love him.

So, anyways, if I can get Colters over to him, IF he then likes the sound, he needs to then get over the NEXT hurdle... buying FIVE of the little boogers plus a subwoofer. With these here, he could be 3/5'ths on his way if they are still available AND Jay doesn't mine waiting a week for me to pick Colters up.

So, although I made comment here first, I might have been the 20'th to send Jay an email and not in the running.

tis why my fingers are crossed that they're available, that Jay will hold them and mostly, that Jimmie Boy, loves their sound and will squeek some deniro out of his tightly clenched fists to buy them plus 2 more and a sub.

(I wonder now, if Jim will register here, just so he can lambast me)

I've sent him a copy of this URL. He's never slithered his hiney over to my house to hear my Jubilees... perhaps some of you who have a clue about the Jubilees, can tell him HERE, what he might be missing? Just in case he does read this thread.

Perhaps we could also get some non-biased comments on a bose system verses a Heresy based HT system.

(non-biased, on a Klipsch site??)

[:o]

I'll have to let Jay decide if I was on time (first), but I did just in fact, send him an email with authority to buy them from Jim.

Soooooooooooo, presuming Jim will be reading this thread, everyone needs to welcome him to the Klipsch family and perhaps, give him a clue as to the treat he's in for.

I'll have to let Jay decide if I was on time (first), but I did just in fact, send him an email with authority to buy them from Jim.

Soooooooooooo, presuming Jim will be reading this thread, everyone needs to welcome him to the Klipsch family and perhaps, give him a clue as to the treat he's in for.

Welcome Jim...jump on in the waters fine.

JT

Update for anyone who's been contacting Jay about these.

I'm heading up to Detroit this weekend to go to the autoshow (I completely forgot about it until my dad called me today)

So, if timing allows, I'll personally be going via Indy to get them. Ironically, Mr. Colter has recently bought off ebay, some Heresy's that are local to me (just across the lake). I'm going to the sellers house today to pick Colters Heresy's up and if all goes according to plan, I'll be delivering those during the same trip that I'll be picking up Jay's 3 Heresy's to bring back south!!

Kinda cool how this is all coming together.

I wanted to clarify the apparent ending of the story since the logistics of getting the H-II's to Knoxville, did seem to be an issue.