rf-83 placement

crazyhorse_aba

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wanting to replace the rb-81's in the pic with rf-83's but if i leave them in the same spot that will only leave around three inches between the speaker and the wall. Are the 83's ported in the rear and do they need to be a certain distance away from the wall? dscf0011.jpg

Actually I was talking about this stand.

• 1 month later...

last night i spent 7hrs. listening to music and enjoyed every second of it. one thing i think i want to add is a turntable so i can get the lp's out and see how they sound. at first i wasnt sure about spending that kind of cash for speakers but now i am sure i made the right choice. any suggestions on a turntable around $500 or below?

Eljopez, LMFAO, anemic???..obviously you have never heard the 83's.

One month later response [:P].

I was actually referring to the size of the speaker, its anemic looking compared to the 7's which is a honking big speaker. And yes, I have heard them, to tame to my liking.

BTW Crazy, your setup is great! Loving the cheery/copper tone your working with. I wouldn't mind looking at that every day!