Check out this snake oil on eBay

wuzzzer

http://cgi.ebay.com/Naim-Wiremold-AC-Strip-50-gets-you-1000-improvement_W0QQitemZ110075100082QQihZ001QQcategoryZ39783QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Memorable quotes:

"The order in which the components are plugged into the strip is critical. If you plug the power amplifier into the strip closest to the end where the strip power cord enters, and work your way back to the source component, you will get a much better sound.
Because of the advantage of being able to control the order in which the components are plugged in, using a Wiremold strip is far superior to plugging components directly into a quad or double quad receptacle."

"Keep power wires separated from signal wires--do not bunch your power wires together, but keep them flowing as gracefully as possible (electricity does not flow effeciently around sharp corners and bends). Use only the Naim Audio power cords as supplied--they easily outperform even the most expensive power cords, and certainly any average cord."

Tripp-lite has a simular concept....but I took a few apart to replace the circut breaker and found that there was a reason for making the claim of plug position. 

Each of the outlets were wired with inductors inbetween each outlet pair.  As you moved away from the plug, these inductors sum.  The first outlet had -25db, the second had -50db, the third -75db, etc.   

Amps were plugged into the -25db socket to reduce insertion loss.

Pre-amps were plugged into the -100db socket to allow the power to run thru the inductors in prior stages.

True Wuz, at least $50.00 is not too big a hit and most small surge protectors are not much less than this thing! Snake oil for me is a $2000.00 AC Coupler[:|] To me something is way wrong for a three foot piece of copper to cost this much regardless of all the little tweaks you put on and around that piece/pieces of copper!

I can't see/hear that much of a difference in a Signal cable coupler at $50.00 buck and a $2000.00 Shunyata. I'm sure the Shunyata sounds better but at what deminishing returns on the extra $1950.00 you shelled out[:(]

Of course I may feel totally different were I filthy rich but unless I hit that Power Ball I'm sticking to the under $100 models[:P]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Naim-Wiremold-AC-Strip-50-gets-you-1000-improvement_W0QQitemZ110075100082QQihZ001QQcategoryZ39783QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Memorable quotes:

"The order in which the components are plugged into the strip is critical. If you plug the power amplifier into the strip closest to the end where the strip power cord enters, and work your way back to the source component, you will get a much better sound.

Because of the advantage of being able to control the order in which the components are plugged in, using a Wiremold strip is far superior to plugging components directly into a quad or double quad receptacle."

"Keep power wires separated from signal wires--do not bunch your power wires together, but keep them flowing as gracefully as possible (electricity does not flow effeciently around sharp corners and bends). Use only the Naim Audio power cords as supplied--they easily outperform even the most expensive power cords, and certainly any average cord."

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the New and Improved version of the exact piece of crap, and look it's only $349.00. Said to have been head and shoulders better than the $50.00 model

If you buy this load, I've got a Kneuter Valve to sell you. What does it do? Anything you want it to, but the more complex the cure, the more it will cost you. Just PM me for more details. LOL