K-horn Optional Package

JJkizak

Roy....The speed of light In the vacuum of space cannot be exceeded that as fast as you can go...but in the labratory They have been able to very it slightly.....Its time to over take this upstart Everest II its strong suit is its midrange horn/driver 476......The strong suit of the Jubilee is the bass bin....The Everest II cabinet is a beautiful design. The Jubilee is ugly....One concept was made to dress it up....Now is the time to apply design skills to make it fully visually marketable... Cinema version gets you in the door...But Deborah says she would wall paper the darn 402, 501, 510 horn to tone it down.... SULU back to Chief Capt.

I asked about the the mid horn design on the Lansing site....They stated it was nothing exceptional & resembled earlier JBL horn systems...What was exceptional was the 476 driver with beryllium diaphrams and coherent phase plug. The driver was a varient of the 2450..with some refinements.

I would think the horn lenses should be fairly well understood by now - if nothing else, manufacturing practices make it easy to verify "guesses". It looks like phase plug technology is where it's all at right now...All of the crazy new designs from EAW, Klipsch, JBL, EV, etc... are doing crazy things to get that bubble started through the horn all proper like.

Roy....The speed of light In the vacuum of space cannot be exceeded that as fast as you can go...but in the labratory They have been able to very it slightly.....Its time to over take this upstart Everest II its strong suit is its midrange horn/driver 476......The strong suit of the Jubilee is the bass bin....The Everest II cabinet is a beautiful design. The Jubilee is ugly....One concept was made to dress it up....Now is the time to apply design skills to make it fully visually marketable... Cinema version gets you in the door...But Deborah says she would wall paper the darn 402, 501, 510 horn to tone it down.... SULU back to Chief Capt.

you funny, man!

have a blessed day

roy delgado

post-19669-13819321318966_thumb.gif

maron, you ole geezer!! you got more toys & money than many of us combined[;)] again, for the group, they need to be reminded that yes, you are a walking legend, an artist., a man who has a passion for music. & many many did i mention MANY toys. the only sad part is that you are & have been somewhat hearing impaired. EVEN YOUR WIFE DEBBIE SAYS YOU NEVER HEAR WHAT SHE IS SAYING[8-)] i will check with sheltie dave & carl [cigar} & we will take up a collection for a 1st class hearing aid so that you can fully appreciate your jbl 2150 drivers with "aquapaste".if anyone else would like to contribute to the hard headed [:D] i mean hard OF hearing please feel free to CONTRIBUTE TO THE HORONZAK HEARING IMPAIRED FUND!!!!

YOUR OKIE FRIEND

LINK

Please make contributions directly to me....No checks please...Gold, silver, diamonds will be accepted. No Klipsch booty. I talked to Link the other day over the phone. He is trying to duplicate my Smith horn system....That is a humble way of acknowledgement to my audio hearing truth & American way. As far as Debbie I have that uncanny ability to tune her out. (she snores)