LTB Teac chip amp

travisc

I don't think there's all that many out there. Besides, when everyone knows they were around $100 new - what could they be worth and who would sell theirs that cheaply? I think Dean's Hypex or something might still be on Agon if you don't find a Teac. A bit more dough, but might fit the bill for you.

I don't think there's all that many out there. Besides, when everyone knows they were around $100 new - what could they be worth and who would sell theirs that cheaply? I think Dean's Hypex or something might still be on Agon if you don't find a Teac. A bit more dough, but might fit the bill for you.

I have a coupel of them but for $100 or so each I want to hang on to them for now.

I have a mint Crown D75 that I will let go. Do you need 2 channels or three?

tiger,

thanks i need 3 channels, mostly the rush is so i can send my preamp to Shawn for an upgrade so i can use the pots as volume control for now. then to use as center and side surrounds. I'd be willing to pay more than $100. Let me know, if your not using them maybe 1 borrow for a week or two willing to compensate for troubles

Thanks Wayne