K-Horns in Milwaukee $3500 Oak Finish

tidmack

Hey everyone,

These are a little too expensive for me right now. There is a pair of Klipschorns in the Journal Sentinel. I talked to the guy and he seems really decent. He's the second owner and he claims they're dead mint. 1992's, oak finish, doesn't have original boxes. One tweeter has been replaced by Audio Ventures here in Waukesha. . .VERY reputable place and I trust their work. I doubt he'd ship, but it's a great opportunity for someone in the Milwaukee area to get some Horns! The number listed in the paper is 414-257-0171. Please post if someone picks these up, I'm curious how clean they are.

Jeff

Hey everyone,

These are a little too expensive for me right now. There is a pair of Klipschorns in the Journal Sentinel. I talked to the guy and he seems really decent. He's the second owner and he claims they're dead mint. 1992's, oak finish, doesn't have original boxes. One tweeter has been replaced by Audio Ventures here in Waukesha. . .VERY reputable place and I trust their work. I doubt he'd ship, but it's a great opportunity for someone in the Milwaukee area to get some Horns! The number listed in the paper is 414-257-0171. Please post if someone picks these up, I'm curious how clean they are.

Jeff

He is asking about $1000 or more too much.

"He is asking about $1000 or more too much. "

I'd say so.

I been hunting for some in the 1000 - 1200 range for a while.  I only called folks who had some in the 2500 or less range, mianlly to see how low they would go.

Anyway, finally did pick up a set for 1500 bucks.   The cheapest decent set I've seen someone get a set for was 1000,

I wouldn't even call anyone who is selling a set for more than 2500.