Forte's coming....might part with Heresy I's

speedbump

Hello all,

Since I have Chorus I's and an Academy as my front soundstage, I am looking towards replacing my Heresy surrounds with Forte I's. I know that my low bass extesion should be noticably better with the Forte's, but my Heresies are my babies.......therefore in order to make myself feel a bit better about getting rid of them, I want to offer them to forum members first. I don't have room for both sets back there, and the Oak Forte's will match the living room better (all mission oak).

I would rather not ship them, but I will if need be. They are Heresy I's in Walnut Lacquer (HWL), and are flawless as far as the cabinets and drivers go except for a barely perceptible mar on the bottom-left-front of serial number 122W028. The serial numbers are consecutive, numbers 122W028 and 122W029. The label is missing on 100W029, but that is the only other flaw on either speaker. I also have a copy of the original setup documentation that came with these speakers (or so it was represented when I bought them). No original boxes. They will come with the Sanus stands that they have been perched on. I am mostly just fishing for interested parties at this point, and the final price will be based on how much I have to spend on the Forte's. My main concern is that they go to someone who will love them as I have.

I do not have pictures at this time but am working on it. Interested parties can either post here or e-mail me at ?Speedbump@Iquest.net? (remove question marks).

Erik

------------------

Klipsch Chorus I Mains

Klipsch Academy Center

Klipsch Heresy I Surrounds

Marantz SR19EX Receiver

Yamaha 5 CD Changer

Mitsubishi WS-55807 55" HDTV

Playstation 2 for games/DVD

After taking a closer look, there is a small scratch on the bottom of one speaker. It was not noticeable when I took my last look, because it was covered by the speaker stand. It looks like a little Old English or its equivalent would make it go away, but I didn't want to misrepresent them. When i get pictures I'll be sure to show the scratch.

Thanks for all of your replies.

Erik

------------------

Klipsch Chorus I Mains

Klipsch Academy Center

Marantz SR19EX Receiver

Yamaha 5 CD Changer

Ok....the last deal fell through.

I still have the Heresy I's up for grabs. I really really really want to get a nice set of Oiled Oak Forte I's. If anybody has some to get rid of, let me know. These Heresies are perfect for someone who needs matching surrounds for their CWO Cornwalls or LaScalas, and wants to get those big ol' nasty Forte's out from behind the couch Smile.gifSmile.gifSmile.gif

Thanks to all who have inquired about them. I will post pics on Tuesday (it's the soonest I can get a quality digital camera).

Those who aren't interested in buying the speakers, if you run across some Forte's in minty condition let me know.

Erik

------------------

Klipsch Chorus I Mains

Klipsch Academy Center

Marantz SR19EX Receiver

Yamaha 5 CD Changer

more pictures.......

------------------

Klipsch Chorus I Mains