set question, differances between 300B, 2A3, 45

Hi Joe, I have the 2A3, 45 and 300B amps. Hello, everything depends on your taste, your ear, personally I prefer the 45 and 2A3 on 300B. I have Set Utopia Audio and love the 45 and 2A3, The 2A3 is excellent very balanced in all range bass, middle and louds 300B is excellent in middle and bass, with body and presence . The 45 are magic. Good luck, Martin

www.utopiaudio.com

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"if the SE-OTL amps had the power of the 2102 as well as "their sound" then the 2102 would be gone in a heartbeat (even as much as I LOVE its looks)"

gee...I was wondering when this would happen....should I volunteer to build your OTL kit?

hey fritz

i bought them factory built used from a fella that had 4 of them, all i need do now is get the basement finished and build a bass bin, get my x-over dialed in (after i get it) and i should be in business

since i ended up with lascallas i didnt want i wander how a ported bass bin scala with the fostex drivers inside would sound, oh yea money sent for the fostex drivers and the 511 B's

joe