You may want to do this (If you have carpet)

tommyboy

• Moderators

Ha I know that's not true she likes it as much as I do, although you may have pm'd her and I'm in trouble but I know the last part is not true.

Don't really matter after 28 years I have been in trouble before and will be in trouble again, it just a matter of time ![:|]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

She has not seen it yet, but I have found myself in trouble since this started so one more time does not matter in the long run .

Darn Roc at least i'm not trying to trade her for a pair of speakers ! [:o].......... Did she ever see that thread ?

And for Tommyboy I have since seen your wife post on the forum, and she seems like a very nice girl, so I will take back the statement " let her get over it " If she was a whiner or worse , she would have to get over it.

Roc how come your not going to Indy this year for the get together ?

She has not seen it yet, but I have found myself in trouble since this started so one more time does not matter in the long run .

Darn Roc at least i'm not trying to trade her for a pair of speakers ! [:o].......... Did she ever see that thread ?

And for Tommyboy I have since seen your wife post on the forum, and she seems like a very nice girl, so I will take back the statement " let her get over it " If she was a whiner or worse , she would have to get over it.

Roc how come your not going to Indy this year for the get together ?

Boy dtel, you sure put a lot into this one post.

Janet has heard "rumor" about this post so she is wondering what is really going on here. However she does know just how desperate I am to acquire more FORTE IIs so it probably won't surprise her very much.

First of all it's <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />INDIANAPOLIS. (you do know that I am from Baltimore, the former home of the Baltimore Colts.)

Secondly isn't it just for 18 year olds looking for a mixer? I'm not that young anymore and I'm married. (unless I trade Janet for FORTE IIs, then maybe I'll go.)

Thirdly, this is the year that I am visiting the McIntosh Laboratory in Binghamton, NY. (NY is another place that I am not too fond of. You know, the HATED New York Yankees)

Janet is only going to put up with so much in the way of trips to audio places. However, I do plan to visit the China Klipsch factory to see and meet all of those Chinese good 'ol boys and concubines and see what REAL QUALITY looks like. Ah so. I have a yen for Chinese made american products. ( I know Michael, american with a capital "A".)

• Moderators

" Secondly isn't it just for 18 year olds looking for a mixer? I'm not that young anymore and I'm married. (unless I trade Janet for FORTE IIs, then maybe I'll go.) "

Well last year I don't remember anyone in there teens. Most people there were over 35 and I'm being generous ! And there were some wives there, and the rest of the guys would have rather walked away with speakers or an amp, instead of a woman ( bunch if geeks ) !

You don't want it to die off DTEL. If it does, the next thread would be titled "Hey DTEL'S wife, check this sub out! [6]

TB, that is so totally EVIL- welcome to the madness!

I think we should check out the ERC of various materials for use under subwoofers.