Worse than Clarence

DizRotus

flannj

"But the level of ugliness that was displayed and directed towards some of the more helpful and decent members here was so far
out of line that no one should expect a cooperative (much less
coherent) exchange with those two. Some of the things thermalup posted
last night would have gotten him belted if it they were said face to
face with most of the people here."

Absolutely brother! Amen to that! I am far from a saint some times, but that was certainly no way to talk to a lady, and my old man would definately agree to that one. He would open a can of whoop arse at the thought. I am far from an angry guy but I would have to have a "talking" to that guy if I ever saw him.

This "unibomber" or '"sheep rustler" would have to exercise restraint in wanting to deal with him the "wrong" way...LOL, I thought that comment was priceless, and also the comment that the ottawa senators, maple leafs and boston ! sucked...LOL maybe he was confused and thought that boston was in Canada for some reason..... LOL ...punk....[^o)]

Absolutely brother! Amen to that! I am far from a saint some times, but that was certainly no way to talk to a lady, and my old man would definately agree to that one. He would open a can of whoop arse at the thought. I am far from an angry guy but I would have to have a "talking" to that guy if I ever saw him.

Thanks Michael, your father sounds alright to me. I'll put it this way, a mom, 3 younger sisters, a wife, and a daughter - You do NOT talk to a woman that way around me.

- Jim

Was wrong, telling dtel's wife to get some rest (lay down so to speak). How is he to know if she is tired. I have met her, didn't look that tired to me. Didn't seem like those other things she was called either. Really cool lady as I recall.

dtel's a pretty big dude too. Wouldn't really want to piss him off. Course, he is still post op for now....[+o(]

Anyway, dtel's wife, we think you're a pretty cool chick.[Y]

Paul