Worse than Clarence

DizRotus

Diz, his syntax and puncuation(arrr) don't match, so he is writing down and making deliberate errors. This time 'round, it's all about the setup, rug pulling, and then dishing. Not as clever as he thinks he is....

Clarence was initially honest and with few issues, but the new addition had a big bag of issues to start, although a few missed seeing them.

Clarence was a bit unstable. Started out a nice guy, good sense of humor but then it got wierd. I could not have been the only one to be subjected to his e-mails? He never attacked me like Craig, but it was weird. Any way the best of luck to him.

I did not attend my friend Picky's cookout party last year because of the threat of Clarence. Turned out he didn't go and I missed a darn good time.

It'll be fun having you down to Indy Neil! [:D]

M

Gil and Michael are giving me reasons to come to Indy. Perhaps I can carpool with Picky.

Neil: Of course you can! There's plenty of room in our Freestyle for you, Michael (Hurd), Verna and myself! It would be a blast!

Colter: I had a feeling that was your actual motive for not attending. I'm sorry you missed a good time because of it. It would not have been ethical for me to un-invite anyone. So, I left things as they were and he never showed any way. Sorry, man. :( EDIT: I can't say anything against him as I've never met him. He might actually be a nice guy in person.

Michael,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Too bad you let Clarence scare you away. On the drive to Picky's, I warned Scott, my 23-year-old son, that some Forum members with a history of unpredictability and incivility might attend. I also predicted that their behavior face to face would probably be more civil than that sometimes exhibited on the Forum when shielded by the anonymity provided by the Internet.

Scott seemed almost disappointed that none of the malcontents showed. In any case, Picky, Michael Hurd, xdetroitX, Scott and I could have maintained civility had trouble arrived. You missed a great time. Michael Hurd brought half a steer from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Thunder Bay, Ontario and Picky cooked up a feast. Even Scott did not get bored listening to "geezers" talk stereo stuff.

EDIT

Picky said, There's plenty of room in our Freestyle . . .

But is there room for Michael Colters industrial Heresies? We could always duct tape them to the roof and serenade I-69.

Neil: There is a fairly-large cargo area behind the second row of seats, plus there are roof rails and I own a set of Thule racks, a cargo basket and 4 waterproof canoe bags. If we all stuff our clothing into each of the bags, we could all put our clothes up on the roof and they'd stay dry. EDIT: The Industrial Heresies should fit no problem inside the cargo area.

I don't think we should be talking about Clarence or thermalup when they aren't here to defend themselves. Does that seem fair?

Parrot, I would normally agree with you on this, but the lack of manners and rudeness displayed by both of them (if they are 2 different people) on this forum voids any expectations of fair treatment. I can take criticism of the Klipsch product line as well as my views on music, equipment, setups, sound and probably a dozen other subjects that are appropriate to discuss on this forum. But the level of ugliness that was displayed and directed towards some of the more helpful and decent members here was so far out of line that no one should expect a cooperative (much less coherent) exchange with those two. Some of the things thermalup posted last night would have gotten him belted if it they were said face to face with most of the people here.

Respectfully,

- Jim