Anyone seen Heresy 3's used? Worth?

ARTIELANGE

Ummmm... Location is totally revelant. I might offer you $XYZ for em if you were my neighbor and I could carry them home. If it involved a $200 shipping charge, with likely poor treatment during shipping, I'd offer you less.

Not trying to bust your chops, but yes, location IS relevant as to selling price.

I am not asking what YOU will pay for them.  I am asking a general price question, hence the title of the thread.  I am not offering these speakers here.  They will go on Audiogon.  from what I have seen, deals get snapped up here, and FMV offers are left alone. Shipping, in this thread, is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

You totally don't get what this place is about. ARTIELANGE OUT is fine by me.

Miami. 2005 Miata. What's it worth? Trade value.

Anchorage. 2005 Miata. What's it worth? Trade value.

Do you really think trade value in both locations is the same?

Stick around and meet some good people, find a good deal here and there and learn a ton about sound reproduction in general. Or go off half cocked and miss what this place has to offer. I suggest stay, but no skin off my a$$.

Oh Yeah.... The Server... They do this site as a nice benefit to their followers... If it goes down, go listen to your music. They didn't advertise for you to come see their web forum, did they?

Hope to see you back after you reconsider.

If not, I'll be more than happy to suck up all those great under priced sets that run through here. [;)]

One moron after another at this place. No wonder Klipsch wont fix the server, its just the same tired yentas bickering with each other.

ARTIELANGE OUT!

What's up with that ????? What's with these New Names and their chips on their shoulders ? Good Go Away, your loss, not ours, You haven't got a clue ARTIELANGE..............OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!