Accommodating Belle's

Coytee

Once again Coytee going the distance! What a guy!

These are not to be for me! I have just reminded myself that I have another house I need to repair to place on the market to sell....The times just not right.....I miss the careless carefree days of my youth[:'(]

Too bad you're out of contention. It sounds like you've got too many houses and not enough speakers?

Thought I'd bump this one more time since we're coming into the weekend. In the (unlikely) event that anyone were to take me up on my offer to at least check them out, I'll only have this weekend to do it. We've got two seminars we're putting on next week and I just simply will NOT be able to make a side trip for something like this with those looming (we're hosting them).

So, if ya want me to check the Belle's out, then it's up to you to get ahold of the seller and then get ahold of me. I can do it Friday/Saturday or Sunday. I'm happy to be eyes/ears.

If someone BUYS them and can't pick them up quickly enough for the seller, then you are welcome to have him bring them to me and I'll hold them until you can come by my place. He said he'd meet someone within I think 150 miles??, so bringing them to my place would be easy. I can't go pick them up as I do NOT have any way to transport them.

So, this is my last attempt to publicize my help for these. The ball is now in the lap of a potential buyer, and your efforts to contact me via forum/email or perhaps smoke signals? [:P]