$750 Split birch Scalas in Carolina

sheltie dave

These have been on and off ebay many times over the last few months.

At one point, the price was 1300 bucks.

I told the seller he probally would not see any action unless he could get his price down below 800.

A few folks offered him 600 bucks but he wouldn't sell.

Dave you should be ashamed of your self for posting that. I have money for a new TV and not more speakers, but those are SWEET. The wife would kill me if I got those. It sure is a good buy too.

I just have to tell myself that I want a new TV and don't Need those right now.

Damn you Dave. [*-)]

I hope someone from here gets these.

Steve

They are Industrial spltis with the black coat and aluminum trim removed. Evident by the exposted screw holes.

The model was originally intended for heavy road use...but somehow....someone decided to removed the black coat and the aluminum trim off these.

There are a set of real LaScala slipts on ebay right now if you want to see what they are supposed to look like.

Yep, I made an offer on these some time back as he lives in my back yard, almost....I personally think their ugly, but also think they are an excellent oppertunity to have a sweet pair of speakers!

Couple of snots of Scotch and they are Beautiful.....................................EH ????