Bought a Sonic Impact T-amp - question

wuzzzer

Haven't received it yet but I thought I'd treat myself and see if it lives up to the hype. For $43 shipped it will be the least expensive item in my system. I ran across an RCA to 1/8" jack adapter in a drawer and if I like the amp I'll buy an AC adapter for it.

So my system will be: HK 3480 as pre-amp into SVS sub (80Hz high pass crossover) into Sonic Impact. I think taking out the bass information under 80Hz will help the little amp from running out of steam a little better than if it was getting a full range signal.

I know that it has a volume control on it, so what is the best setting for it? Wide open? Halfway?

Shoot, I could have saved $10 if I had bought it from them! After seeing them on PE I remember looking at them on there a while back. I wish I would have remembered.

Funny, after I bought it I thought about asking you if I could bring it along if I was able to visit sometime. [:)]