OT: What does it mean...

mungkiman

there's no TXV onna refrigerator

if the 'fridge has a unit bearing fan motor on the condensor, it may be the noise

or, a restriction at the dryer....

could be time for a new one, if it's not the condensor fan motor

one of those appliances not worth fixin' at 30 y/o

runner' 'till she don't cool ....[;)]

there's no TXV onna refrigerator

if the 'fridge has a unit bearing fan motor on the condensor, it may be the noise

or, a restriction at the dryer....

TXV, fixed restrictor, piston, cap tube, whatever......the metering device which causes the pressure drop which results in the cooling. SOmewhere in the refrigeration circuit

could be time for a new one, if it's not the condensor fan motor

one of those appliances not worth fixin' at 30 y/o

runner' 'till she don't cool ....[;)]

Mrs. Loopner: Oh, you must be the man from ABC Plumbing. I'm Enid Loopner, how's the old Norge?

Norge Repairman: Just a sec, ma'am..

Mrs. Loopner:My nose tells me I've got some egg salad over here about to go ba-ad..

Lisa Loopner: Oh, egg salad, my favorite!

Mrs. Loopner: Egg salad for everyone! You know, your father - God rest his soul - used to say "Happiness is a Norge full of Tang and egg salad." So, Doctor, will the patient live?

Norge Repairman: I don't know.. she's got a leak in her condensor, something's wrong with the freon compressor. Looks like you need new expansion valves. Parts are hard to find on an old Norge, I'd better take it down to the shop.

Mrs. Loopner: Oh, Lisa.. you were too young to remember.. but they took your father away like that.

Lisa Loopner: And he never came back?

Mrs. Loopner: Nope. He died.

Lisa Loopner: First Daddy, and now the Norge..

Norge Repairman: Hey, I just want to get your signature on this thing, ma'am, if I could.. [ pulls pencil out of his buttcrack ] Just sign that there. I'll do my darndest to get the ol' Norge back - I'm sorry I can't do anything about the.. late Mr. Loopner..

Everyone: God rest his soul..

Todd: Oh, hey.. cheer up, everyone. Hold on.. [ turns on his music and starts singing again ] "Norge is the fridge, is the fridge that you had, but they'll be a new Norge tomorrow - new Norge! A Norge that's all well, it'll be nice, it'll make ice for the Tang of tomorrow!"

[ Norge Repairman wheels the Norge out the kitchen door ]

Lisa Loopner: Goodbye, Norge!

Mrs. Loopner: Come back soon, Norge!

post-17373-13819329807646_thumb.jpg