Can i please come over to hear your HT???

InVeNtOr

Can i listen to someones HT in Texas (near Lewisville) that has either La Scala, Belle Klipsch, or Klipschorn?? i have been noticing that some people here just crave those speakers. i would like to hear why. now i heard some 83's at Starpower. the set up wasn't good, and i am not good enough to go in there and adjust them so they sound better. i was also over EQ's house and Falcon said he has some 83's and EQ's Cornwalls sounded just as good. some my curiosity has gotten the best of me. i am just wondering if it would be better to go with some older speakers like those or buy the newest line up. (please keep in mind i am not planning on buying anything in the near future, i am just wanting to see what the deal is). if i do chose to upgrade my speakers we are talking around 5 years or so from now.

you know, my wife some time in the near future (maybe a 3-4 months) will have to take here practical test for massage theropy and that is in austin. i may have to talk to you a little bit, get some info and see if you are located near her school.

that would be awesome if it can be arranged. thanks for the invite.

I know there are forum members up in Dallas area with KHorns or La Scalas HT so just bump this thread and one of them may post a response.

Give me 3-4 weeks notice you are coming and we can figure out if you can make it over for a listen.

I have Khorns and I live in Grapevine. However, my Khorns are set up only for 2-channel, not HT. My Heritage HT includes three Cornwalls and two Heresys.

I would be happy to have you over if you want to hear 2-channel tube-powered Khorns.