Klipsch radio advert in Little Rock

Daddy Dee

Yesterday I was listening in my vehicle, as usual, to Newsradio 920 AM KARN and hear an advertisement for Klipsch, mentioning the 60 year history of fine audio and even the flagship speaker... the Klipschorn.

I thought wow. I wasn't expecting to hear that in the least. In fact, the advert narrative ended so abruptly and went to the next advert that I wondered if the entire Klipsch commercial had been played. There was no tagline for Custom Audio and Video, which is THE authorized dealer in Little Rock for many years. I do hear Custom Audio adverts from time to time on KARN and the afternoon guy, Dave Elswick often brags on Custom Audio for their HT gear.

To my knowledge Custom Audio and Video has not displayed Heritage for a number of years, though I have not been in the store since the Heritage line has been spiffed up.

I curious, but don't know if the advertising was done directly by Klipsch or what I heard was initiated Custom Audio advert.

It was a delightful surprise to hear the ad.

Seti & Dee: That was my thinking. This is a pair I would love to own but not at $1500. I knew you guys had been looking at this stuff longer than I. I'm thinking I want lascalas, of course I may just try to talk Bob out of his other pair of cornscalas to match the ones I have now.

Yeh, I didn't spend that much on my Khorns which were oiled walnut in beautiful condition.

On the advert, I think Tony might be right that it is some kind of highlighting Arkansas business thing. I don't think the entire piece was played on the occasion I heard it.

Yeh, I didn't spend that much on my Khorns which were oiled walnut in beautiful condition.

On the advert, I think Tony might be right that it is some kind of highlighting Arkansas business thing. I don't think the entire piece was played on the occasion I heard it.

I still can't believe I missed a shot at your khorns as they were just perfect.