anyone local to york pa.........K-horns available SOLD

1977 kcbr sequincial serial numbers with alk networks and original k-77 tweets as well as bec tweets, the numbers are 11R823, & 824........condition is an 8 easily i will not seperate the parts i also rewired them with solid core silver but have the original wires to go with them i posted them on a-gon for 1900 firm and will give anyone here a 100.00 rebate as long as you have been a member for awhile not a lurker looking to profit i will email pics as i cant load them here from my camera (pita), or just check the a-gon listing for pics

email me at

joespride02@yahoo.com

Joe

i already have oris horns the 200 model with fostex 206e's, i was using the k-horn bass bins for the bottom end..........but i cannot justify the k-horn pulling bass bin duty only the sound was great tons of bass but i figure i will build some bins and go from there

i already have the seotl's pulling top end duty, i was using a hypex digital amp for the lower end 150wpc, this leaves the sun audio 2a3 pp more or less setting around gathering dust.........once i get the basement done i will put another system upstairs wonder how those rf-7's would sound with a 10 watt per channell 2a3 pp amp

joe

Joe,

I have some fostex 15" drivers which I obtained thru their Swiss distribution called ACR. The drivers live up to every bit of the Fostex/ACR legend. If you need some custom cabs let me know. I havn't used the drivers in years and would like to see them go to an nice home. These are the PA38 which have an SPL rating of 101 db at 1 watt. Frequency response to 3K.