Why???

Catharsis147

..........why are the RB-75's so rare???

..........why are the RF-7's and RC-7 still relatively easy to find???

...........why are the RF-7's with serial numbers that start with "07" even though they were produced until 06??

...........why does Klipsch have such a well informed and active forum and other manufacturers do not????

Interesting questions. The answer to the last is because Amy extends enough latitude to participants to keep the forum interesting. There is alot of experience & life knowledge on this board on a wide range of topics other than audio. If Amy made us strictly adhere to audio & the original topic the forum would be as sterile as a few others I have visited. As an example look at one of meagains 2 channel threads. Generally they run from topic to off topic, back to topic with alot of great info inbetween. People get frustrated with Lisa but as long as it stays respectful Amy allows it. If a moderator had stepped in once the topic strayed that info would not have come to light. Lisa if you read this i'm not picking on you, it was just an easy example. Probably should add Trey & Colter have a hand in the good moderation practices also. All my opinion & i'll stick to it.

• Moderators

Excluding myself, Klipsch is a smart buy, for the quality of sound for the $, this equals a smarter customer = smart people on the forum ?

Ok it was just a guess, [:|] I am here to use others people's brains, because mine hurts trying to figure some of this out, good question though !

If you ask most people on the forum they would also say it's a much better looking crowd also, but many stretch the truth in that department, one even thinks he looks like Kevin Costner ! [*-)]