Placing RF-62 inside enclosure

STUDIO 2000

Hi Everyone,

First thanks to all for your advice on saving up and purchasing the Rf-62's one by one to build up my system. I joined a few weeks back, and have been ejoying reading the threads. I dont have the RF-62's yet at this time, but will in a few more months.

I am also taking on the task of pre-planning for our dedicated home theatre room. It is small around 17 feet in length x13 feet in width. I wish to build a front home theatre wall, with a stage and two side enclosures for speaker placement, as well as an enclosure for the center speakers. I am planning on having a open hole inside this enclosure ((size of speaker) where the RF-62 will slide right into and am planning for the speaker to be seen thus not covering up these enclosure holes (maybe only when not in use)

Are there any problems with having the RF-62's in a dedicated side enclosure (basicaly just wood frames and maybe some material covers)

I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks