B.s.

magnaman

I hate it when I read on other forums

that horns are no good for home theater.

members post for guidance on their decisions

and someone comes along with there own biased

opinion with out knowing the facts. maybe it

is just me but I think that klipsch owners

are more passionate when it comes to their

audio.

I can't believe anyone would think horns aren't good for HT! Most movie theaters use horn loaded speakers. I think they are the best for a HT setup. I have all klipsch speakers in my HT and I tried lots of different setups before i decided on Klipsch. They simply excel at HT(and sound pretty darn good for music too!)

HORNS NOT GOOD FOR HT

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Give me a break,theaters use horn loaded speakers,and horns are not good for HT!

PURE LIES from know all who know close to nothing.

FYI I have the RF-7's,RF-5's and RC-7 speaker in my HT setup number two.Dynamics like Definitive can dream about.And the big Definitive built in sub is slow and muddy.My HGS18 and Revel B15 take the Definitive mud subs to school.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I am a regular on Home Theater Forum, and that guy might as well work for Def Tech. He preaches them like they are the gospel. Cracks me up. When I was looking I listened to them, and all I heard was boomy bass. These guys think their world is shaken from the subs, and then get all upset at the TN list when it shows the only thing shaking is the nick nack on top of the speaker. He has been in quite a few debates about using bookshelfs with a sub vs. his towers of power! Smile.gif

They call the Klipsch bright - I call the def tech lifeless and boring. As TV would say, different strokes for different folks.

Bryan