Paint on the floor, carpet on the cieling

DrWho

lol, onions on a leaf would be McDonalds. And it was a third day as in 8 hours (24/3) of straight lab writing a 50 page report. Man, look at them electrons fly!

I must confess, I was rather impressed with the interpretation [Y] Now to go pass the smoke stick and rock it out at the last concert of the year. Nah, it's not for me....it's for the musicians - gotta have the ingredients for music [;)] Any of y'all hear of Jose Gonzales?

Oh btw, those music demos you gave me are making for some mighty fine interllude music. Rocky Mountain Way....bah bah bah bah beow blah cheeseburger.

Oh right, Shake my Tree, the squirrels be a howling tonight.

I've got another week left of school - just gotta own up them finals. And then it's a month of catching up on the audio hobby and then more classes in the summer.

Shake my Tree- that be Jimmy Page and David Coverversion for those out of the loop. Glad you're appreciating some of that 'old school' rock you copped from my place. Turn the young'uns on to some kicking tunes between sets.

Doc is getting the hang of Johnyspeak, get some rest tonight young man.

Do you know the artist for "You dropped a bomb on me"?

I'm actually kkinda bummed....I wanted to practice my ducking, but got sidetracked by swedish meatballs. At least the tunes be flowing like raindrops on rainbows in caves.

Thanks

Did you guys know that convolution in the time domain is multiplication in the frequency domain? And that convolution in the frequency domain is multiplication in the time domain? I guess that's kinda like hamsters eating dead mushrooms and then mushrooms eating dead hamsters...

Just taking a short break from the wonderful world of DSP to see what's happenin in Klipsch world.