Anybody want to trade? Blueberry Now SOLD

dp1954

If no one takes this soon I will, provided you could take half the payment this month and half next month. Delivery on full payment. I would really love a Blueberry. I wouldn't need the extra case though. Just an option for you. BTW I lived in Roanoke for about 6 months shortly after I got married. Nice place. Anyways that's what I can come up with right now. Take care, Mark

Hey Whamo. Let me see if dwilawyer is interested in trading first. that was my first option.. If not I believe we can work something out. What year were you in Roanoke? I've been here since 1994 working as a DBA manager for Bellsouth/now AT&T. IT really is a beautiful part of the country..

Dave

• Moderators

Hey Travis.

Are you interested in working out a trade? Let me know..

Thanks

dave

Dave,

Timkidd posted above that he is in fact coming to Austin and is in fact going to be taking the MX-110 back to Holland with him. So I won't be able to trade. As a consolation, I am going to try and get Tim to get two Dutch girls (think St. Pauli) to stand on either side of the preamp to take a photo once he gets it back to Holland. I'll post it on the forum.

Travis

Hey Travis.

Are you interested in working out a trade? Let me know..

Thanks

dave

Dave,

Timkidd posted above that he is in fact coming to Austin and is in fact going to be taking the MX-110 back to Holland with him. So I won't be able to trade. As a consolation, I am going to try and get Tim to get two Dutch girls (think St. Pauli) to stand on either side of the preamp to take a photo once he gets it back to Holland. I'll post it on the forum.

Travis

Deal! I'll take the pics, send them to Travis, and he'll get banned! [;)]