FS: Modwright SWL 9.0SE Preamp -$1295.00

philtubes

The Modwright is everything the reviews say it is. I love this preamp but also would like to try other equipment so I am putting it up for sale. I can always buy another one down the road if that's where it leads me. This is the latest version with the circuit board attatched to the RCA's. It is in like new condition with the remote control and factory packing, I will also include a back up pair of Raytheon 5687 tubes the same as the tubes in the unit. This has the silver faceplate. You can call me at 770-331-8460 with any questions. I am asking $1295.00 plus shipping from Atlanta. I am new to this forum but have perfect feedback on AGON. Thanks for looking.

Phill

post-26823-13819333918206_thumb.jpg

Phil,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not in the market for a pre. Hope you can hang around some.

What kind of gear are you running in your system?

Oh, if you have any digital pics of your gear, that can help getting more attention to the offer.

BTW, I had two sojourns in Atlanta and really enjoyed the place. That was long enough ago that I remember the "old" Underground Atlanta.

North Georgia is beautiful country, too. In fact, this would be a nice afternoon to sit on the wharf at Dante's with a glass of wine taking in the guitar solos.

Hi DD, I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and seems like a nice forum with little to no flaming, just people interested in getting the best from their systems. I had to move my system into a bonus room over my garage, while not too small it is shaped like an L and poses certain challenges. Because of the move to this room I plan on selling much of my system and building a new system to work in this room. My current system includes the Modwright pre, Odyssey Audio and Quicksilver amps, Eastern Electric CD Player, Dali Ikon 6 Speakers, Scheu Premier MK II Turtable with Scheu unipivot arm with AT-OC9 MKII cartridge and a bunch of assorted cables.

I will add pictures of the Modwright as soon as I can find my camera. I live in the northeast part of Atlanta so I don't make it downtown much but have visited Dante's at underground, I got in trouble for feeding the aligators. Take care.

Phill