SUNFIRE FOR REFERENCE ???

boston_klipsch

Please tell me if these equipments are not over kill for the REference 7 setup 5,1 plus RSW12

Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 400~five

Sunfire Theater Grand IV

I have a guy here locally that selling this set ...

Can someone please tell me if these will sound good with Klipsch or they will be overkill for these RF-7

Because these amp rated 400 WPC

thanks

The Sunfire amps are great but the processors have been known to have too high of a noise floor.

The Sunfire amps are not overkill for RF-7s. I have two Sunfire signature amps running my system. The impedance dip on the RF-7s isn't ever a problem with the Sunfires. The 5 channel amps are not as desirable as the 7 channel models, so the price should be lower.

Bill

Boston...

grab it n run!

Sunfire TG IV and Sunfire Amp 200x7 Owner.

I would love to chat anything you want to discuss about Sunfire. I am extreemly pleased with it. 400 watts?? WOW>> Your RF7's will LOVE them!

You will never look back trust me. Unless a newer format comes out, I doubt I will ever change. It is THAT awesome.

Great bang for your buck is the Outlaw Audio 990 which recently reduced their internet only price to just under $1,000! This coupled with a powerful amp is a great combination.

Absolutely correct.