Woop! I'm hearing music again. Thank you Mr. NOSValves! (and a question)

meagain

Cool - Thanks! I'd also have to do something about the red light. If it was blue - I'd be happier.

Trust me color would make no real difference the switch is about 1 1/8" X 1 1/4" and the entire thing lights up. Blue would be just as annoying. Were not talking some light 1/8 round light like in your VRD switch.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you know if it allows some type of nifty shut off method for the gear attached to it?  "

I wonder if this would also provide a soft start feature since not using the device switch prevents the activation of the internal soft start feature.

Trust me color would make no real difference the switch is about 1 1/8" X 1 1/4" and the entire thing lights up. Blue would be just as annoying. Were not talking some light 1/8 round light like in your VRD switch.

Given you refer to me as anal, wouldn't the above be a fine example of a "pot calling the kettle...." type situation?

"Do you know if it allows some type of nifty shut off method for the gear attached to it? "

I wonder if this would also provide a soft start feature since not using the device switch prevents the activation of the internal soft start feature.

No need, the ICL (soft start) will work no matter where AC is switched in from.

Shawn

Given you refer to me as anal, wouldn't the above be a fine example of a "pot calling the kettle...." type situation?

Wait till you get it and try to watch Oprah with that light glaring at you [;)] I bet you end up in a straight jacket. You have to realize that light is about 3' from my face while I'm working. Realize my main system rests on a shelf just above my work bench right at eye level.

If I was being anal I'd tear the unit apart and shut the light off all together. I just neatly covered the light with some black electrical tape. It took me about two seconds to solve the problem and I didn't have to start a 22 page thread to find the answer LMAO!!!!!

Craig

"Do you know if it allows some type of nifty shut off method for the gear attached to it? "

No need, the ICL (soft start) will work no matter where AC is switched in from.

Shawn

Yup thanks shawn.