Piligramage Cell Phone List

• Moderators

All the details on this can be found here http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/903930/ShowThread.aspx#903930 If any of you have any additional thoughts or comments on this please let me know.

If you wish to get on the list, or have a question please send me an email. I hope to have this list "wrapped up" within the next two weeks.

• Moderators

Yes, especially when Trey is looking for able bodies to help set up a "circus tent" at 5:00 a.m..[;)]

Trey, you know I am just kidding, we would do anything to help you out, even if it includes setting up a "circus tent" as Amy so fondly called that big *ss tent!!!!!

Are you all still sure you want your name on that cell phone list????[;)]

• Moderators

Michael,

Got it. I will be posting a list in a couple days of all attendees that have sent their info so far. Just names will be posted.

Once list is complete I will email everyone the list with names and phone numbers.

• Moderators

BUMP

The cut off for this list will be June 5. I am in the process of compiling the list of attendees that have forwarded cell phone info to date. If you wish to be included on this list please email me asap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

LAST CALL

The cut off date was to be June 5, but we have been really busy trying to complete a major landscaping project for one of our clients.

That being said....Two more people emailed me today with their cell phone information.

PLEASE get your info to me ASAP, if you want on this list. We are taking a couple of days off and I will be completing the list and emailing it in the next two or three days.

Well, I think you've got mine. That said I tried like the dickens to click on your name & send an email the other day and every single time I did it, I got redirected to the main menu of the forum. hmm...

My cell is 865-386-5888

I'm probably going to leave Knoxville Wednesday or maybeeeeeeeee Thursday and head up to Cincy area to visit some friends and then to Piqua Ohio to visit my aunt. (hey Deano... I'll roll my windown down & give a belch for you as I pass through Dayton!!)

[:D]