RF 7 - Where is it manufactured?

STUDIO 2000

Dr Who.

A small bookshelf pair of KLH speakers. My wife purchased these for me at that time. She was as much into this buying decision with the RF-7 as I was. She loves HT and music.Thanks once again! We are exited.

Arky, I live in Austin. I am stuck at the airport (Little Rock, AR). My flight got cancelled for flying into DFW. I am flying out to Austin this morning.

All the best,

Dave

You're quite welcome Dave.

Don't be afraid to run your JVC with them until you move on. You're 85% or more of the way "there" just with the speakers.

Take your time in getting acquainted with them using all your favorite music. You will probably like the sound of some albums alot and the sound of others less. Many feel they need to rush along the upgrade path. Take your time and you will find your way automatically by what your ears tell you is the weakest link, automatically. Talk with us about what you hear, what you think, what you feel. We're all traveling together.

Its also GREAT that your wife is involved with your interest. I think you'll both be pleased with the 7's.

Kimball

Thanks,

I will definately let you know about my RF-7 experience. I have a very wide genre of music appreciation, and my wife loves Movies:) I started another thread with looking at a good center for the Rf-7. Yes JVC is very old and I will have to use it for a little while.

All the best,

Dave