F/S 1972 Cornwall Verticals

Budman

1972 cornwalls. letter K with consec. serial numbers from the factory in MR mahogany raw. oiled with blo. grills and the pie slice logos are in mint condition and they are not removable. risers are still mahogany raw. $850 obo and no shipping.

Wow are those ever beautiful! So very tempting and close enough to Pittsburgh. Problem is I'm switching the front line of my surround sound to la scalas. Awfully tempting just to stick with cornwalls though, especially with near perfect verticals so close.

Anyway, I will debate with myself over whether or not to make an offer. In the meantime, if you ever feel like parting with one of your single belles or if you have an extra la scala, let me know. I'm looking for a center channel to match the scalas I have a line on. Owner says they're maple, I have yet to see pics.

Thanks and good luck, I can't imagine those verticals will last too long.

gave my son for his new house my lascalas and my single belle. the other belle is between my k-horns. picked up my 4 new cornwall 3's this week so i now have 14 cornwalls in the house. take that Colter. if these and my other set on ebay sell i will be buying 2 maybe 4 new heresy 3's.

Wow are those ever beautiful! So very tempting and close enough to Pittsburgh. Problem is I'm switching the front line of my surround sound to la scalas. Awfully tempting just to stick with cornwalls though, especially with near perfect verticals so close.

Anyway, I will debate with myself over whether or not to make an offer. In the meantime, if you ever feel like parting with one of your single belles or if you have an extra la scala, let me know. I'm looking for a center channel to match the scalas I have a line on. Owner says they're maple, I have yet to see pics.

Thanks and good luck, I can't imagine those verticals will last too long.

If the La Scalas aren't black, they're birch. That's virtually all they made.

• 2 weeks later...

gave my son for his new house my lascalas and my single belle. the other belle is between my k-horns. picked up my 4 new cornwall 3's this week so i now have 14 cornwalls in the house. take that Colter. if these and my other set on ebay sell i will be buying 2 maybe 4 new heresy 3's.

The buyer of your Cornwalls should know that he's purchased from one of the best collectors of Klipsch Heritage in the country. Yes you have officially topped me on the Cornwall front. But do you have 16 Heresies? LOL

Good sale and have a good road trip. Remember lots of nice soft blankies and a lumbar pillow for the rental van! [H]

Oh, and careful around Cincinnati- Ohio's finest mean business! [:$]

Michael

Michael,

I was un-aware of Budman's standing in the world of Heritage ownership, although I suspected as much when I read of the 4 new Cornwall purchase.

Thank you for your advice on the trip, the padding and on the state of the state troopers. Lord knows I will not be speeding with my precious cargo.

I feel blessed to have the opertunity to get such fine Cornwalls at such a price.

Thanks again Budman.

Well fellows, I am as excited as a kid on Christmas eve. As soon as I get the go ahead from Budman, it's ROADTRIP! [:D]