F/S 1972 Cornwall Verticals

Budman

OK budman, at this price ($725) I will take them.

Sweet! But what happened to selling off some stuff to make room? I am looking for a CD player,but didn't see one in your list.

Larry

Larry,

THIS is what I was (am) making room for.

No joke.

I really want to get 2-Chanel "right" and I think a good pair of Cornwall's is MY best way to get there.

If the Tube amp had shown up first, I would have done it with the Chorus 1's. The Cornwall's came and it will be great (for now) with the MC-26 / MC-2505 or 2100's...

Like i said in the last post, I am blessed.

I have stuff going up on Ebay as I type, to defray the cost of Budman's Cornwall's.

YES!

~Noah

You guys with the 50 pairs of speakers must not be married. I have 3 systems in the house including a HT that doubles as 2-channel but can't imagine owning 7 pairs of cornwalls with 3? or 7? more pairs of new heritage on the way????? My wife has been great about all my "stuff" but I think we'd have some real trouble if I brought home much more than I have right now! I now limit my collecting to just vinyl. I don't even have to sneak it in anymore. She just sighs as pop the trunk and carry in my latest haul.

I have four systems, but one of them is at work. I have a few pieces of gear sitting in boxes that I should probably sell off, but I just CAN'T sell the Fisher 500C or the Marantz 10 tuner even though both have been sitting unused for years. I sold my Altecs on ebay a couple of years ago and sold off two MC-240 McIntosh amps within the last 4-5 years. It felt good shipping them off, actually!! They were just SITTING there on a shelf! I took the money from the sales and spent ALL of it on really expensive old jazz records. 300 lbs of gear for a couple of pounds of vinyl!

Like Gary, I am at my limit--not because of my wife who is VERY cool about all of this, but because I am anti-clutter. I do spent lots of time and effort and money on vinyl, but that's ANOTHER obsession--and it all fits in one small room (the closet under the stairs, actually)!!

Larry, I missed your reference to a CD player. Yes, I have one I was going to put on Ebay, I'll PM you on it. It's not one of those
"high end" ones I read about. It can't really be worth much... I will PM you the Model number and you tell me what it's worth to you.~N

Cool! Didn't see any mail. Good Luck on the road trip!

Larry

That's 'cause i had not sent it yet...

I have been busy getting listings on Ebay.

I found that CD player and it's a CD/DVD player! It's a Sony that I picked up from Best Buy and it says "refurbished" on a sticker on the bottom.

It's a model DVP-NS725P

It had worked flawlessly for me and was only retired because it was replaced by a DVD player w/HDMI interface.

It's got stickers from best buy on it and a few light scratches on the top but it in all around good shape.

I can email PIX if you need them.

OK, PM me your plus shipping offer and odds are it will be on it's way to you by the end of the week (it's going to be a busy week for me...)

Back to Ebay ~Noah