Industrial La Scala speakers

I picked up a pair of industrial La Scalas (vintage 1980) last year from Ebay, and I'm looking for any info about them (diagrams, drawings, history, etc.). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or provide me with the desired documentation? I also have a pair of new (2005) Heresy speakers hooked up to my high-def TV system...Certainly makes a big difference in the quality of the sound when watching HD programs!

Would appreciate any info on the La Scalas....Thanks, in advance, for any info you can provide.

HDS

Thanks for the copy of the brochure....I've also got a stash of the "Dope from Hope" newsletters that PWK produced some years ago...I was blessed with having met PWK in St. Louis, MO, back in the mid-70's at a lecture he gave at one of the local audio stores. In part of his lecture he ended up convincing me of the concept of the "middle speaker", which I've incorporated into every home stereo configuration I've had since then. That "middle channel" adds so much to the soundscape!

Though I'm not a "techie" or engineer, I do enjoy and admire the quality and efficiency of the Klipsch line of speakers, in spite of my wife's constant opposition to having "those big, ugly boxes" around the house. It appears there are many audio junkies on this Forum, and I look forward to learning more about Klipsch systems and audio, in general, in this Forum.

I've still "got my ears", with no measureable hearing loss after many years of working/playing around some pretty loud music since becoming "sound crazy" in 1964 (getting my first set of Ludwig drums then, much to the disappointment of my parents and sisters!),...and as I coast into "later life" I'm certainly enjoying the discovery of the sound detail in my old albums (over 450 albums from the late 60's and 70's, which I've not heard in over 15 years since my Technics turntable bit the dust.

Looks like a good gang of Klipsch Krazies in this form....Sorry I can't make it to this year's Pilgrmage!

Thanks,

HDS

Very intresting that the PDF has the proceedure to convert to a bi-amped passive 3 way as discussed last week in a cornwall thread.