anyone looking to upgrade there amps

i have my sun audio 2a3pp amps for sale they are over 5000.00 new and this pair was only available in japan they are 110, they are 10 watts per channel, and have the detail of set with the punch and bass of push pull, i am asking 2000.00 firm here on the forum i have them listed on a-gon for 2500.00 i will also consider trades

1181192445.jpg

Joe

simple economics craig....................i have the contracct in on the 2nd home in kentucky and it was accepted i have the down payment and the closing costs set aside but my savings will be empty after this so i wanted to build a small nest egg to get me thru an unforseen event if needed

why these well i sold my tnt and otl's to make up the cash needed for the above mentioned down payment and closing and i have 5 amps left this pair of monos, a pair of welbourne labs laurel 300B's and a hypex 150 wpc digital amp i use the laurels as top end on my oris system and the digital on the bottom end so the suns were setting in hopes of a 2nd system some day, it was a toss up as to what sounds better between 3 pairs of amps and it just came down to the fact i have the least amount tied up in the laurels.........

as far as what i would consider trade wise almost anything i could re-sale to make up the differance, and interesting audio i would like to try in my system, i would definately consider a better amp for my bottom end on the oris the digital works fine but im not overly impressed to the point i would not swap it out

Joe