FS: Denon AVR-2807; SOLD it last night

Groomlakearea51

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST; SOLD IT LAST NIGHT

FS: Denon AVR-2807; New, purchased from authorized dealer, etc. about 3-4 weeks ago. Complete (Everything including the plastic wrapper for the mic, remote, etc.), but won't ship it in the factory box because my wife threw the box away a couple weeks ago without telling me!![:@]

In any event; it works perfectly, but I have decided to stay with cascaded 2 channel amps in the "stereo room" under construction. I bought two of them; one for the living room for the peasants... with Heresy's as the surround system. This one I tested in the "wall of voodoo" room. Sound's great, but the AVR configuration is really for surround and I don't really like that with music. I've run it with "7 channel stereo, direct, and pure direct mode with Klipschorns, LaScala's and Cornwalls. Sounds very good, but it's really intended for a 7.1 system as opposed to what I have.

MSRP on these things is outrageous, over a $1000; I paid a little less, but will take a substantial loss and only ask for $650 SEE BELOW for forum members, That is INCLUDING shipping AND a good double walled box and tuf-r board as the packing material.

If anyone is interested, PM or email me; If no takers, it's off to ebay heaven....

EDIT: REDUCED DOWN TO $625, BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL (INCLUDES SHIPPING) WHICH MEANS ROUGHLY $575 FOR THE BEAST AND $50 FOR THE BOX AND GETTING IT TO YOU....

Okeechobee, Florida; 34972 on north end of Lake Okeechobee; about 35 miles from Fort Pierce.

BTW: Sold the other one; I just cannot handle the surround sound stuff; it's two pairs of speakers and a simple amp with no EQ crap, DSP modes, microphones, remotes that are similar in weight and appearance to a crew served weapon..., etc. in whatever room I have equipment and that's it.

I'm reducing the price; this one will be $625, including sending to wherever.

I wish I had seen this before I bought my Denon 2807. I paid 1200 Canadian dollars for mine. Also this receiver is awesome. I don't like the auto setup on stereo speakers...but it works ok for full surround sound. I can't wait till I get my speakers next weekend to really hear what this receiver can do. Shouldn't take long to find a buyer at that awesome price.

Yah, they are all the rage now, what with the Audyssey DSP EQ system.....[;)]. I screwed up and replaced my AU-919's with the AVR's. Boy am I sorry I listened to the WAF.... Now those are finally gone, she does not have a remote control, and I'm now going through the hassle of replacing the AVR's with the pro series AU-11000's and 9900's. Much warmer sound.... If you are going to have SS, those are close to "tube like", but not as expensive as a new tube system. Still trying to get an AU-70 tube amp and will contact Craig at NOS to get an estimate on what it would cost to go through it with new tubes, etc. That will become the amp running the Klipschorn's in the new stereo room under construction. Always wanted a tube amp, and the price appears to be ok for it's condition...