How's this for coincidence?!

BigBusa

glad we are finally understanding each other Smile.gif so, can you just please try to be more optimistic and less pessimistic? Look at things this way, if you do get a bad set, even though your chances are now 1/1000, .1% of a chance, then even though your set has broken, Klipsch will take care of you.

i get tired of defending myself and Klipsch, let's just try to all get along, that is the only way we CAN get along, peace and harmony, like the sounds of Klipsch speakers Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Bigbusa.. I for one have heard demo Klipsch at a store.. and to tell you the truth.. the wouldnt know how to set them up correctly if theire life depended on it. The ones I heard sounded like crap.. I would have to venture to say that the audio source was totally screwed up because none of the speaker sets Also.. just the fact that they dont even pay attention what they sell and have on demo

Why dont you make your way to a bestbuy.. where they know at least a little more on what they are doing.

Also.. that high pitched squeal is prolly not from teh speakers but the source.. I heard the same thing on one of the set at a compuse I think. Compusa is one of the worst places to demo speakers.

Sheet.. if you want.. Ill give you a call so you can hear how my speakers sound.. almost a year with no problems. Then again.. nah.. I won't - Phones dont give the Klipsch experience.

Anyhoo.. be off with you. All you do is talk nonsense.

Why don't you go play in traffic for a while.

BIGBUSA:

Hrm you say 30 percent. Thats pretty damn good considering that this is where people go when they have problems. If only 30 percent of the people that have problems with their speakers have had them actually break this is good. Now 30 percent sounds bad, but thats out of the people who have had problems with them.

Now, the larger picture: I bet about 1% of the people that actually bought the speakers have had problems with the speakers, and then from that 1% according to you only 30% of them have had them blow.

You do the math, that sound pretty damn good to me.

Brian

------------------

Brian

Brian@n2v.net