Got your final plans in order??

I do.... Steve Konopa is coming over to my house Thursday night.

Were going to stop and have lunch with Steve Milen in Chicago Friday on my way down.

Should get to Indy late afternoon and meet up with more of you for dinner.

Life is good...[:D]

I'm not sure how much Beer I should bring down. Without Craig and Piranah there, I definitely will not need as much.

JM

Will Smilin be at the pilgrimage? Or y'all just visiting him on your way? You need to find a way to get his smilinwalls into the Hotel in Indy....

I've been busy cleaning and packing and finishing tons of HW so that I'll be ready to fly tomorrow.

Michael Hurd called me last night. He hopes to be on the road from Thunder Bay, Ontario to our house near Detroit by 9 AM this morning. It's about a 12-1/2 hour drive. That should put him into our place around 11 PM tonight. He'll spend the night at our house and then he will follow me and Verna down to Indy sometime after breakfast tomorrow. It's about a 4-1/2 hour drive so we should be in Indy by mid afternoon. Our first stop will most likely be Roger's house.

At the Friday night mixer, I plan to have my WiFi laptop on hand again as well as my HD Video Camera and tripod, a digital sound level meter and Verna and I will both have our digital cameras. Because I have messed the tendons up in both knees, I don't expect to be moving around the room too much so we hope to find a table in a good location to capture everything and just work from there. We're all looking forward to seeing you all real soon! - Glenn

Picky, I have been advised that I have to charge you extra if I appear in any of your photos. I definitely belong on the working end of the camera!

I'll try to remember that, Michael.

Well Our plans are in order but the airline thinks differently (our flight is delayed). The way it looks right now is that we will not arrive into Indy until around 10PM. The plane that is supose to take us to Cleveland is having mechanical problems in Newark right now. You would think that since I work for the airline in maintenance that I might could do something about this, but I can't I just have to sit and wait like everybody else.

Hey Glen,

Caroline wants you to say hi to Verna for her and tell her that she is looking forward to seeing her, OH and you too. See ya tomorrow

Steve

Steve:

Tell Caroline: Message delivered and duly noted! Verna (and I) is looking forward to seeing "y'all" too!

Michael Hurd got to our place around 1 AM last night after a 13-hour drive on about 3-1/2 hours sleep. I don't know how he does it. ....oh yeah: He's not OLD like me! LOL Verna and I are up and getting ready to go, but we're letting Michael sleep in. We'll be getting on the road to Indy before 11 so we'll be hitting Roger's place around 4-ish. Well see you tonight!

-Glenn