FS: Quicksilver and McIntosh Preamps

texas42

Trying to cut back on some of my gear and will be letting the following go at very reasonable prices.  I have a 9 month old Quicksilver Tube Linestage (with box/manual) in mint/near mint condition.  It uses two 12AX7 tubes.  I currently have a pair of Tung Sols in it but will also ship with a pair of Groove Tubes.  Each imparts a slightly different flavor.  This is one of the quietest and most musical preamps I've ever owned.  I'd like $600 plus shipping for this.  I also have a McIntosh C36 preamp in near mint condition as well.  As to be expected, the McIntosh is extremely well built, elegant and classy.  It is very accurate and smooth.  Also, it has that unique green illuminated faceplate which really stands out in a darkened room.  I'd like $800 plus shipping for this one.  Prices are no-nonsense, more than fair, and firm.  Email if you would like pics or I can arrange an audition if you are in the San Antonio area.