FS - Logitech Harmony 680 Universal Remote

jimmy4300

I have a Logitech Harmony 680 Universal Remote, Brand New in Original Blister packaging.  Never opened.  I bought one, and my wife bought one.  Can only use one, so the other one is up for sale.  Will accept offers of $60.00 or ?, plus shipping.

Thanks

Lou 

Just bringing this back to the top, and adding:

I'm using my first remote with a Phillips 50" HD Plasma, a Denon receiver and DVD, Nakamichi Tape Deck, JVC VHS, and a Dish Network DVR.  I just changed my DVD from a Sony, and making the change was a piece of cake.  The integration is superb as is the software.  As many of you know you program this device by way of your PC, in my case a Mac.  If you run into a problem, Logitech's telephone support is top notch, and is not handled by an off-shore staff.  IMHO, this is a great product.  Note: I probably would not have gotten this if it were not for my wife.  She was confused by the myriad of remotes and could not operate the system.  With this product, she has no issues, and of course, the operation is now easier for me. 

Why don't you just bring it back to where you bought it from. If they won't give you your money back they might give you an exchange that you can use to get other goodies with.

If in doubt post it on Ebay. They're going for $50-$100 there. 

Now that would be too easy.  They were both bought from Web Sellers.  I would like to stay away from EBay and offer this to members of this forum.

Lou 

Ok, Lou, I checked the bay and these went for $22.77 (broken) to $70 (new from vendor) with the majority of them at $45. If you will go $50 plus ship, I will bite.

I wasn't in the market for a remote but the good reviews on line and here convinced me that it might work with my remote control challenged wife! [:P] The down side of things is that our Dish network box needs RF for the advanced functions so it will still be two remotes in our TV room. I have programed the Dish unit to control everything but the wife can't remember to push "TV" when she wants to watch the TV and "DVD" when she wants to watch a DVD etc. This unit asks questions, that is a good thing, it MIGHT work. If she can work it that would be wonderful, if not, it is yet another remote to deal with (sigh)

I am in So Cal and where I live I do not get internet access easily so I might not get back to you over the weekend. I am out of here in about 20 minutes for the rest of the weekend.

I sent you a PM with my phone number if you want to call.

Wayne