Many thanks to Klipsch

Wow. What a great day! Many thanks to the Klipsch team, especially Trey and Amy and all the tour guides. Great facility, great people, great products. First class all the way around. It was also great to meet some old friends and make new ones and meet the good folks on this board.

It was a treat for me to have my old crap (errr. "stuff") tested and even get the data files (which imported into the free REW software just fine, which was a nice bonus).

While I didn't get a lot of listening in (spent most of my time in the lab) it was pretty impressive to hear the smaller non-round Klipsch. :)

Thanks again!

Mace

• Like 1

It was a treat for me to have my old crap (errr. "stuff") tested and even get the data files (which imported into the free REW software just fine, which was a nice bonus).

Were you the guy getting all them K77 tweeters tested? If it's not a bother, I would love to see them sometime. I too got to benefit from some Klipsch measuring where I got to compare my portable measurement rig with their $400k setup. I believe some other guys had some stuff measured too [Y]

To all of you at Klipsch:

You are all such gracious and accommodating hosts! Thank you for trusting us to keep your secrets and for being interested in what we had to say about your products as well as answering the questions we wanted to ask. I felt that the entire agenda you had presented to us and its execution was well thought-out and thoroughly satisfying for both my wife and me. When it came to filling out the evaluation of the days events and I got to your question about: What I would like to see added to future tours? I had nothing to fill in the blank! My wife and I were VERY pleased with being able to visit any room we wanted in the afternoon. We had a blast hopping back-and-forth to our favorites. It was also a privilege to have the freedom to speak on-on-one with the engineering staff. Its always been a pleasure to chat with Jim Hunter and others and this visit, we were especially thrilled to meet with Richard Paynting, VP of Engineering for Klipsch Audio technologies, whom Klipsch acquired from Bose. He was happy to spend an entire half-hour talking with us. What a wonderfully warm, intelligent and down-to-earth person Richard is! It was also wonderful to have Fred Klipsch take the time to attend the dinner and answer our questions. As usual, Trey Canon, Klipschs resident work-a-holic, outdid himself and made sure everyone was happy and this time he achieved his goals with a far-lower stress level thanks to numerous volunteers from the Klipsch staff such as Michael Colter who unselfishly gave up hours of their personal time this past weekend to make all of us pilgrims all feel right at home. Thank you one and all for your hard work, dedication to your products and for your friendship and profound generosity!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-Glenn & Verna Mosby

I am really glad everyone had a good time at the Pilgrimage. You are a loyal group of people that have passion for what we are doing.

I don't post but about once every year or two but I was so impressed with this years group! So I wanted to thank everyone for coming and sharing their side of the passion. Music is the food for your soul!

I am usually busy behind the scenes cooking up new ideas for products so I don't spend much time with you guys but I wanted to let you know that it makes us feel good to see your excitment for the things we design. I hope that you will follow our new little skunkworks programs and if you are lucky maybe you can be a Beta tester! :o})

Mark Blanchard

Sr. Acoustic Design Engineer

Klipsch

I am really glad everyone had a good time at the Pilgrimage. You are a loyal group of people that have passion for what they are doing.

I don't post but about once every year or two but I was so impressed with this years group! So I wanted to thank everyone for coming and sharing theirs side of the passion. Music is the food for your soul!

I am usually busy behind the scenes cooking up new ideas for products so I don't spend much time with you guys but I wanted to let you know that it makes us feel good when see your excitment for the things we design. I hope that you will follow our new little skunkworks programs and if you are lucky maybe you can be a Beta tester! :o})

Mark Blanchard

Sr. Acoustic Design Engineer

Klipsch

Thanks Mark for me winning "nothing" [;)] I am eagerly waiting to hear them nothing [:P]

oh you need to talk to amy to get the klipsch logo below your name