Mcintosh Lovers...Need to get this Book!

jwc

I bought the Quad book from the same author, Ken Kessler. I want to pick up the McIntosh book also, but, at the moment, I believe it can only be purchased from a McIntosh dealer and the price is a little too high for my taste. I think that in time it may be available through other sources. I will just wait a while and see. From what I have heard, the photos are fantastic and the research that Ken has done for this book is pretty great.

Tom

I speak to Eric from GHT every now and then. He tells me that there will be a limited print on these. I believe him but you ever know.........MAC could change their mind based on popularity.

Proud to have this in my audio room.

He also sent me a limited print Klipsch poster...has the make number written in pencil.

jc

I bought the Quad book from the same author, Ken Kessler. I want to pick up the McIntosh book also, but, at the moment, I believe it can only be purchased from a McIntosh dealer and the price is a little too high for my taste. I think that in time it may be available through other sources. I will just wait a while and see. From what I have heard, the photos are fantastic and the research that Ken has done for this book is pretty great.

Tom

I just added the Quad book to my ebay saved search as I wold like to have that one. I agree $150 is abit steep but I bet it is great.

I speak to Eric from GHT every now and then. He tells me that there will be a limited print on these. I believe him but you ever know.........MAC could change their mind based on popularity.

Proud to have this in my audio room.

He also sent me a limited print Klipsch poster...has the make number written in pencil.

jc

I hope they limit it to how many they sell. I really want one but damn! $150.00, that reminds me of text books prices. I'm sure it is a fantastic book that would be very comfortable on the coffee table along with "Quad".