Desperate seller in Indy.... Klipsch must go !!!

Agent Eagle

Hey Troy, welcome on board. Guys- Troy is a good buddy of mine from way back in the photo business. He photographed a famous wedding or two and has Ref system with RF35 and RB35, if memory serves. Some other baby Klipsch throughout the house. Science fiction fan. Kills orks in spare time. [8-|]

Treat him well please! I've been bugging him for years to get online here. Very cool. I think he's met Roger, Trey, and maybe Steve.

btw, try having a best friend named Trey and another named Troy, tres confusing! [:S]

and as I always tell the new guys 'Welcome to the Madness'!

Michael

Welcome aboard Troy! You must be alright if colter vouches for ya.

I'm definately not alright... [:D] but Colter has to say nice things about me... I've traveled with him too much. [:#]

I knew him back when he only had two Cornwals.

85 is the number of the counting today. Man, 2 seems like forever ago!

And I am a desparate buyer of RF-5, but the $230 shipping you quoted is high. So we both are desperate to sell and to buy - so instead of just saying it, lets turn it in action, for example why not package the speakers yourself (instead of asking UPS to do it) - it would bring the shipping cost down and I would grab them this right minute - make them ready for shipping, and I will pay for them immediatly.

It was fun meeting Chris and Kris the other day (and the gang!). Nice folks, wish y'all could have stayed longer and chatted. I'm sure Troy will be very happy with his new sub!

(It can't come home until Mrs. Troy gets here anniversary trip- Troy's a smart man!) [Y]

• Moderators

I'm definately not alright... [:D] but Colter has to say nice things about me... I've traveled with him too much. [:#]

Welcome, That makes sense, if you traveled with him, so he has to say nice things because you have stories also.[Y]

Colter needs to write a book about his "adventures" ! The names could be changed to protect the not so innocent, it would sell .[H][;)]

Welcome, That makes sense, if you traveled with him, so he has to say nice things because you have stories also.[Y]

Colter needs to write a book about his "adventures" ! The names could be changed to protect the not so innocent, it would sell .[H][;)]

It hasn't been THAT exciting, has it? [:^)]