What was the guy's name on Ebay from Taiwan that made the tube amps and pre-amps?

Vital

I lost my whole favorites list when my hard drive crashed and I can't find that guy. I'm sure many of you remember him. He makes tube amps and pre-amps for a very good price and they are pretty decent from what everyone has said. I can't remember his name or his Ebay name. Thanks

I lost my whole favorites list when my hard drive crashed and I can't find that guy. I'm sure many of you remember him. He makes tube amps and pre-amps for a very good price and they are pretty decent from what everyone has said. I can't remember his name or his Ebay name. Thanks

I think it's this guy, but he's in Hong Kong.

s.gifhotproductstore eBay

The store is www.hotproductstore.com

Anyone here every bought any thing from this guy. My brother lived in Singapore for 6 years ( I visted often) and took trips to Malaysia often. They had some very nice audio equipment. Most of these guys backwords engineered from comparable high-end stuff or knew someone in some factory somewhere that "carried" out a box of this and a box of that and next thing you know...there is a "New Product line" for sale.

KAK