Sipping wine, listening to good music...

ibanezhater

Why do all the reviewers for the magazines always write about drinking wine while enjoying music? Of course, it's relaxing, but wouldn't too much wine ruin the experience? Before you know it, the Diana Krall CD gets tossed aside for Lynyrd Skynyrd's Greatest Hits, then you get out of your comfy chair and stumble into and knock down your big a$$ reference speakers, etc.

Everyone knows weed is the better enhancer. [pi]

It's the best room treatment I know.

-Mike in NEPA

Sorry Mike, for trashing your thread. It wasn't intentional. I wasn't aware I was going to be interogated for the post I made.

And I'm a beer man myself...AC/DC and Bud (the beer, not the weed) works for me!

jt1stcav: "I'm no expert on the scientific properties of human urine mixed with alcohol on vinyl recordings that seep through record jackets and paper sleeves, that much is true."

On the contrary, with your experience I would say that you are. Damn glad I'm not...

Plus, your post is a natural extension of this thread.

Duke, I don't care what the alcohol content in urine is. I don't care whether he drank Bud or bottled water. The point is he was drunk and he pissed on my LPs and ruined them. What more do you want?

jt, for what it is worth, when I woke up in the middle of the night to discover a brother pissing in my (and roommate's sink) I went ballistic on him. Not physically, but verbally, using what became known from then ever after as "The Voice." Described as an almost out of body sound and rarely used or heard but when you heard it, it scared you. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Man was I pissed. I mean a stun gun could not have paralyzed him any more.

Oh, it's Mr. "***"well now, is it? It's humorous for you to poke fun at someone when you don't know the facts but you pretend to? Did I call you names? WTF? You act like a spoiled child and expect everyone else to follow your lead! Well, I do get it, and it's certainly no laughing matter when someone destroys your personal property by urinating on it (even if it was unintentional). A sink is one thing...vinyl albums (some irreplacable) are a different matter. Would oldtimer laugh about it now if his costly music collection was pissed on and destroyed? Maybe so...it's only material possessions. But I didn't find it funny then, and still don't today (and my roommate apologized and paid me back, and I forgave him).

See if you find my response to your remark funny, Dick Spinner...#?$& you!

What more do you want?

A... Sense of Humor .. perhap's ...???

You question me and basically call me out as a liar, and I'm supposed to laugh because you say so?

Whatever...let me piss on your albums and let's see how you feel about it.

a ..LITTLE sensitive .. aren't we ..???

come piss on my vinyl ....all 3 pcs .. they sound like the're on fire , anyways ... [:)]

I've noticed you haven't been yourself lately ..everyone .. has noticed the improvement ...

Bwaaaaahahhahaha .... [:)]

C'mon ..lighten up ...[:D]

Why do all the reviewers for the magazines always write about drinking wine while enjoying music? Of course, it's relaxing, but wouldn't too much wine ruin the experience? Before you know it, the Diana Krall CD gets tossed aside for Lynyrd Skynyrd's Greatest Hits, then you get out of your comfy chair and stumble into and knock down your big a$$ reference speakers, etc.

Everyone knows weed is the better enhancer. [pi]

It's the best room treatment I know.

-Mike in NEPA

Sorry Mike, for trashing your thread. It wasn't intentional. I wasn't aware I was going to be interogated for the post I made.

And I'm a beer man myself...AC/DC and Bud (the beer, not the weed) works for me!

AC/DC is fine drinkin' music. Angus Young is da man!

-Mike in NEPA