Riser dimensions for Cornwall II needed or will buy.

Jack Dotson

I contacted Klipsch parts and was told I can't purchase risers from them. Therefore, I thought I would check to see if anyone happens to have a set they would like to sell. The speakers I'm buying are oiled oak, but it's not critical that I get an exact match, although it would be nice.

Also, the guy I'm buying the speakers from said he is a wood worker and offered to make me a pair if I could provide him with the dimensions. If anyone has this information I sure would appreciate it.

Here's the response from Klipsch for other who might be in the same boat:

Jack,

That is a cabinet part that we do not sell through parts. You would have to contact your nearest authorized Klipsch dealer. You might also go to our website and log on to the Klipsch Forum. We have a large group of Klipsch audio fans who buy, sell and trade hard to find parts. One of them may be able to direct you to some risers.

Thank you

Jack,

You are showing all the symptoms of a guy who is about to get a pair of Cornwalls. Fantastic!

I measured the outside dimensions on the risers of my oiled oak Cornwall 2s.

23 9/16 wide x 14 9/16 deep x 2 in tall. They are obviously recessed from the edges, with the back edge about 1/8 in shy of being flush with the back of the cabinet. Mine are also finished in oak. These are flat and not slanted (some of the Heresy risers were painted black and slanted).

Good Luck,

-Tom

23 9/16 wide x 14 9/16 deep x 2 in tall. They are obviously recessed from the edges, with the back edge about 1/8 in shy of being flush with the back of the cabinet.

Same measurements here on C-I's; interestingly one pair was flush with the back, but the other pair was about 1/16 shy.

Rolling rock and woodworking don't mix.

-Tom